Twitter’s latest update lets creators use as many as four videos, images/and or GIFs in a single tweet. With this helpful feature, Twitter envisages becoming the best online space to share multimedia.
You must know that technology is always changing, and is ever-evolving. The same holds true for digital marketing because of its high dependency on technology to get work done.
Instagram has expanded to test multiple links in a user’s bio. Does this mean goodbye to third-party tools like Linktree? Well, maybe if Instagram continues with this feature.
Creators utilise voiceovers to add commentary to their recorded videos. Live reactions to do-it-yourself (DIY), cooking tutorials with instructions, and narratives to accompany "day in the life" or "my daily routine"-style videos are a few examples of this type of material.
If your business has not been witnessing epic conversions, there’s one thing that your team may not have yet tried and that is, leveraging Google Ads remarketing campaign.
In addition, managing duplicate content on your website is another aspect of Shopify SEO. One issue specific to Shopify, as opposed to WordPress, is duplicate content.
- Digital Team
- VS ED
- Sandiip Porwal
- Virtual Snipers Team
- 6 Content Writing Tips for better SEO and User Engagement
- I Want my website to rank on Page 1 of Google Search!
- Landing Pages that boost lead Volumes
- Power your Digital Media Campaigns with GeoFencing
- If You Missed these SEO 2020 Trends, It’s not too late yet!
- Google Adwords text ads on right side of search results removed