The battle for eyeballs on search results for Google adwords advertisers all set intensify! Well, this has been long in the waiting and in some ways something was expected, Google has decided that it will no longer show ads on the right of its search results with one exception.
Google is at it again and now it’s the turn of remarketers to rejoice. Google analytics has introduced a new feature for all those who find creating and managing remarketing lists an arduous task. Now you have automatic remarketing list creation functionality in Google analytics called ‘Smart lists’. The objective is to make remarketing more manageable and less overwhelming.
With the latest updated terms of service you will have allowed google to show your real name and face alongside ads, under an expanded version of its “shared endorsements” program. This is what it means :
Couple of months ago Google had announced the beta release of one interesting feature in Google Ads called “review extensions”. The objective was to allow businesses who advertise on google Ads to showcase positive third-party reviews, rankings, and awards from reputable sources in their ads.
New age client : I am told Social Media is the way forward, can you get me sales from Facebook?
Should we say NO! or is there a way to really sell volumes using social media. Or we sell the usual “Social Media is a great Influencer” Spiel?
If you are already having an adwords account of your own or are managing adwords / ppc campaigns for others you would have noticed Google has officially started notifying Adword customers that ads using phone numbers in adtext & sitelinks extensions will be disapproved starting
- 7 SEO Tips and Trends for Faster Success you cannot miss
- 8 Things You Need To Know Before Starting A Cloud Kitchen Business
- Digital Marketing Using Video Content Marketing – A Definitive Guide
- Secrets to Social Media Success – Is Midnight the Best Time to Post on Social Media in 2021?
- Engaging Users on Social Media – 10 Instagram Marketing Secrets
- VS ED
- Sandiip Porwal
- Virtual Snipers Team
- What is Shopify? Who can use Shopify? Let’s find out.
- 6 Content Writing Tips for better SEO and User Engagement
- I Want my website to rank on Page 1 of Google Search!
- Landing Pages that boost lead Volumes
- Power your Digital Media Campaigns with GeoFencing
- If You Missed these SEO 2020 Trends, It’s not too late yet!