Geofencing is creation of a virtual barrier around a location. The Ads targeted using this tech can be seen on a computer, tablet, or mobile devices by any users within this geo-fenced location. I am sure that gets you excited and why not, the opportunities this presents are enormous.
Google Analytics (GA) has traditionally been used to track customer engagement & behavior on the website and now the good news is that it can also be used to track the email open. There are definite benefits of using GA over most email service provider (ESP) tracking. It provides great system information like real-time tracking, browser and operating system details, demographic information, and it will even sync in nicely with your web reports thus giving you better intelligence to succeed in your email marketing campaigns.
- Expert Tips to Adapt your Social Media Strategy During Difficult Times
- 7 SEO Tips and Trends for Faster Success you cannot miss
- 8 Things You Need To Know Before Starting A Cloud Kitchen Business
- Digital Marketing Using Video Content Marketing – A Definitive Guide
- Secrets to Social Media Success – Is Midnight the Best Time to Post on Social Media in 2021?
- VS ED
- Sandiip Porwal
- Virtual Snipers Team
- What is Shopify? Who can use Shopify? Let’s find out.
- 6 Content Writing Tips for better SEO and User Engagement
- I Want my website to rank on Page 1 of Google Search!
- Landing Pages that boost lead Volumes
- Power your Digital Media Campaigns with GeoFencing
- If You Missed these SEO 2020 Trends, It’s not too late yet!