YouTube’s latest update has something for creators to be happy about. It is loaded with a lot of useful changes that will help creators make content a lot easier and also gain ideas for their new video projects.
Twitter is rolling out Campaign Planner to 15 more countries to help advertisers gain insights into the target audience they can potentially cover.
Much like Instagram and TikTok, LinkedIn too has hopped on to the video marketing trend to include closed captions in its videos.
Twitter’s latest update lets creators use as many as four videos, images/and or GIFs in a single tweet. With this helpful feature, Twitter envisages becoming the best online space to share multimedia.
Instagram has expanded to test multiple links in a user’s bio. Does this mean goodbye to third-party tools like Linktree? Well, maybe if Instagram continues with this feature.
Social media is a good old friend for those who enjoy connecting with the world. It is that friend that gatekeeps news, industrial trends, social connections and in the recent past, branding.
- Digital Team
- VS ED
- Sandiip Porwal
- Virtual Snipers Team
- 6 Content Writing Tips for better SEO and User Engagement
- I Want my website to rank on Page 1 of Google Search!
- Landing Pages that boost lead Volumes
- Power your Digital Media Campaigns with GeoFencing
- If You Missed these SEO 2020 Trends, It’s not too late yet!
- Google Adwords text ads on right side of search results removed