If you are an entrepreneur and sell products and services in a competitive market, you would know how challenging it is to attract and retain customers. Customers in the present decade have a plethora of alternatives to choose from, and this is what makes the market so competitive. Your challenge is to beat the competition. There is only so much you can do by offering discounts to customers and slowly, even promotional tactics start eating into your budget
There is a lot that individuals and businesses can do using Instagram’s story features and in this guide, we are going to help you incorporate these features into your social media strategy. Additionally, we also tell you how you can measure the performance of your stories using Instagram Insights! Read along to find out how you can benefit from Instagram stories.
What is a digital PR campaign, and what are some examples to use as a model for your upcoming campaign?
Digital PR can be defined as a strategy used to increase brand awareness using methods like websites, blogs, social media, etc. The main purpose of a digital PR campaigns is to use methods and techniques to attract customers on digital platforms.
Big brand tata housing has added fuel to social commerce with its Facebook tie up. Real estate is a growing category as vacation homes and 2nd homes have become a key alternate investment option for those who can afford it.
- Digital Team
- VS ED
- Sandiip Porwal
- Virtual Snipers Team
- What is Shopify? Who can use Shopify? Let’s find out.
- 6 Content Writing Tips for better SEO and User Engagement
- I Want my website to rank on Page 1 of Google Search!
- Landing Pages that boost lead Volumes
- Power your Digital Media Campaigns with GeoFencing
- If You Missed these SEO 2020 Trends, It’s not too late yet!
- Google Adwords text ads on right side of search results removed