If your business has not been witnessing epic conversions, there’s one thing that your team may not have yet tried and that is, leveraging Google Ads remarketing campaign.
In addition, managing duplicate content on your website is another aspect of Shopify SEO. One issue specific to Shopify, as opposed to WordPress, is duplicate content.
Social media is a good old friend for those who enjoy connecting with the world. It is that friend that gatekeeps news, industrial trends, social connections and in the recent past, branding.
In its recent Search on 22 event, the search engine giant introduced some features that it will soon bring in that not just redefines the end user’s search experience but also serves ample opportunities for e-commerce retailers, business owners and websites.
The competition is fierce out there and platforms such as social media and search engines are active examples of where such competition thrives.
Google has modified its algorithm to take location into account in its search engine results page (SERP) listings in order to assist those users in finding the localised search results they're looking for.
- Rahul D
- VS ED
- Sandiip Porwal
- Virtual Snipers Team
- 6 Content Writing Tips for better SEO and User Engagement
- I Want my website to rank on Page 1 of Google Search!
- Landing Pages that boost lead Volumes
- If You Missed these SEO 2020 Trends, It’s not too late yet!
- Power your Digital Media Campaigns with GeoFencing
- What is Shopify? Who can use Shopify? Let’s find out.