We are all aware that understanding human language involves far more than just the words we employ. Our words' meaning is influenced by context, tone, facial expressions, the paragraphs before and after them, and more.
Twitter is rolling out Campaign Planner to 15 more countries to help advertisers gain insights into the target audience they can potentially cover.
Who could have thought that a social media giant such as Twitter would see a decline in the number of tweets by its most active users?
Meta is releasing six updates to Facebook Groups, including Reels and fresh tools for admins to manage Groups.
Google Ads launch five new video ad templates to make seasonal festivals and moments more productive for marketers
Google is all set to add five new themed video templates to Google Ads to help marketers gain maximum out of their marketing efforts during seasonal festivities.
In a recent Google podcast, Lizzi Sassman and John Mueller discuss using Alt Text to help people using screen readers and the difficulty of leveraging it to define SEO and accessibility.
- Digital Team
- VS ED
- Sandiip Porwal
- Virtual Snipers Team
- 6 Content Writing Tips for better SEO and User Engagement
- I Want my website to rank on Page 1 of Google Search!
- Landing Pages that boost lead Volumes
- Power your Digital Media Campaigns with GeoFencing
- If You Missed these SEO 2020 Trends, It’s not too late yet!
- Google Adwords text ads on right side of search results removed