Did you know that up until 2021, about 120 million people were watching YouTube on their TV screens? (CNBC) Major credit for this trend goes to the Covid-19 pandemic that limited the usage of resources and brought friends and families together to watch videos and movies from a single source.
Instagram has taken the cake as the most effective and efficient social media platform for small businesses, especially after its new DM-based (Direct Message) shopping tool introduced by Meta. Though the platform’s prime purpose has always been connecting people, Instagram has not withheld from connecting people to businesses and vice versa.
The new features and insights experimented with and introduced by YouTube make the platform a great place to release new and valuable content. In other words, it's a good time to become a YouTube creator.
Have you limited your marketing strategy to YouTube and generic social media channels like Facebook, Instagram & Snapchat? If yes, there are numerous marketing opportunities that have you missed out on by not being active on this epic platform called Twitch.
It’s because Google is reputed to display the most relevant and credible information based on your search query on the first page itself. Anything found beyond the first page is often irrelevant to the user with pages that may not serve the user’s interest or search intention.
If you are an entrepreneur and sell products and services in a competitive market, you would know how challenging it is to attract and retain customers. Customers in the present decade have a plethora of alternatives to choose from, and this is what makes the market so competitive. Your challenge is to beat the competition. There is only so much you can do by offering discounts to customers and slowly, even promotional tactics start eating into your budget
- This influential neuroscientist wants digital marketers to “change their mind” for good.
- Key Steps To Perform A Competitive Analysis
- 6 Tips For Promoting Your Local Business On Instagram
- Can “Soft Penalty” Be A Cause For Losing Search Rankings? : Answered
- Understanding Social Media Algorithms in 2022
- Digital Team
- VS ED
- Sandiip Porwal
- Virtual Snipers Team
- 6 Content Writing Tips for better SEO and User Engagement
- I Want my website to rank on Page 1 of Google Search!
- Landing Pages that boost lead Volumes
- Power your Digital Media Campaigns with GeoFencing
- If You Missed these SEO 2020 Trends, It’s not too late yet!
- Google Adwords text ads on right side of search results removed