The much anticipated Facebook Ad Campaign Ad structure change is here. Starting March 4th the global roll out of the new ad structure will begin. All old campaigns will be moved to the new ad structure.
With the latest updated terms of service you will have allowed google to show your real name and face alongside ads, under an expanded version of its “shared endorsements” program. This is what it means :
Couple of months ago Google had announced the beta release of one interesting feature in Google Ads called “review extensions”. The objective was to allow businesses who advertise on google Ads to showcase positive third-party reviews, rankings, and awards from reputable sources in their ads.
New age client : I am told Social Media is the way forward, can you get me sales from Facebook?
Should we say NO! or is there a way to really sell volumes using social media. Or we sell the usual “Social Media is a great Influencer” Spiel?
Continuing from my last blog piece “Is Vertical Search going to overpower Google ?”, mostly all among other means, search engine use historical knowledge of search terms and current search queries to show ads. Google & other search engines are constantly adapting the latest
- Expert Tips to Adapt your Social Media Strategy During Difficult Times
- 7 SEO Tips and Trends for Faster Success you cannot miss
- 8 Things You Need To Know Before Starting A Cloud Kitchen Business
- Digital Marketing Using Video Content Marketing – A Definitive Guide
- Secrets to Social Media Success – Is Midnight the Best Time to Post on Social Media in 2021?
- VS ED
- Sandiip Porwal
- Virtual Snipers Team
- What is Shopify? Who can use Shopify? Let’s find out.
- 6 Content Writing Tips for better SEO and User Engagement
- I Want my website to rank on Page 1 of Google Search!
- Landing Pages that boost lead Volumes
- Power your Digital Media Campaigns with GeoFencing
- If You Missed these SEO 2020 Trends, It’s not too late yet!