The much anticipated Facebook Ad Campaign Ad structure change is here. Starting March 4th the global roll out of the new ad structure will begin. All old campaigns will be moved to the new ad structure.
With the latest updated terms of service you will have allowed google to show your real name and face alongside ads, under an expanded version of its “shared endorsements” program. This is what it means :
Couple of months ago Google had announced the beta release of one interesting feature in Google Ads called “review extensions”. The objective was to allow businesses who advertise on google Ads to showcase positive third-party reviews, rankings, and awards from reputable sources in their ads.
New age client : I am told Social Media is the way forward, can you get me sales from Facebook?
Should we say NO! or is there a way to really sell volumes using social media. Or we sell the usual “Social Media is a great Influencer” Spiel?
Continuing from my last blog piece “Is Vertical Search going to overpower Google ?”, mostly all among other means, search engine use historical knowledge of search terms and current search queries to show ads. Google & other search engines are constantly adapting the latest
- This influential neuroscientist wants digital marketers to “change their mind” for good.
- Key Steps To Perform A Competitive Analysis
- 6 Tips For Promoting Your Local Business On Instagram
- Can “Soft Penalty” Be A Cause For Losing Search Rankings? : Answered
- Understanding Social Media Algorithms in 2022
- Digital Team
- VS ED
- Sandiip Porwal
- Virtual Snipers Team
- 6 Content Writing Tips for better SEO and User Engagement
- I Want my website to rank on Page 1 of Google Search!
- Landing Pages that boost lead Volumes
- Power your Digital Media Campaigns with GeoFencing
- If You Missed these SEO 2020 Trends, It’s not too late yet!
- Google Adwords text ads on right side of search results removed