Recently a client of ours who is a fashion designer moved from being a freelancer to setting her service up as professional company. She was going through the motions of setting up an office, website design, online marketing budgets etc, when I asked her who was writing her content, she seemed surprised that I would even suggest a third person to write content for her business. After all, it was a service which used her expertise and who else could communicate her services better than her.
Close on the heels of our last blog post about how Google Plus is different from Facebook and its advantages for brands and internet marketing believers came another salvo from Google + by way of a renewed fresh approach to Design. The redesign makes it look better and easier to navigate around.
Recently we have had a host of clients asking us about Google+. There is a certain buzz around and a definite discussion going on about who is better, Google+ or Facebook. Lots of news and information can be found in favour of both. I thought a small post on this would help.Google jumped into the social media wave with
Its amazing, I mean the pace at which users adapt to new ideas and drop them. Very few ideas make the cut and the new social idea that’s catching on is Pinterest. The name defines the product in a way – Pin all the stuff you find interesting so Pin your Interests. Pinterest is basically a photo sharing social networking site.
What Nonprofit organizations or NGOs need is to focus on developing themselves as brands. Come to think of it Brands play such a critical role in the decision to buy or invest. To put it simply, I pay for a certain brand of products because with it comes a certain amount of trust
For a lot of business owners and traditional entrepreneurs Internet marketing is over once they’ve created a company website. Add to that the popular belief is that once a website is created, it will be on the company cards, stationery, etc and with word of mouth will run on its own.
- Expert Tips to Adapt your Social Media Strategy During Difficult Times
- 7 SEO Tips and Trends for Faster Success you cannot miss
- 8 Things You Need To Know Before Starting A Cloud Kitchen Business
- Digital Marketing Using Video Content Marketing – A Definitive Guide
- Secrets to Social Media Success – Is Midnight the Best Time to Post on Social Media in 2021?
- VS ED
- Sandiip Porwal
- Virtual Snipers Team
- What is Shopify? Who can use Shopify? Let’s find out.
- 6 Content Writing Tips for better SEO and User Engagement
- I Want my website to rank on Page 1 of Google Search!
- Landing Pages that boost lead Volumes
- Power your Digital Media Campaigns with GeoFencing
- If You Missed these SEO 2020 Trends, It’s not too late yet!