A really impressive headline caught my eye yesterday. It went as follows “For the first time in its marketing history in India, the cola company has launched its upcoming TVC on the digital medium a few days before it goes live on TV channels. It aims to make the TV ad available to more
This subject has been close to my heart since I stepped into the world of digital marketing or Internet Marketing as many call it.
In what could be described as an important and a major development, Facebook has started providing City Targeting in India. Its a major win for the existing advertisers no doubt but the larger winner going to be facebook itself. It can now look forward to local advertisers who want to run smaller and targeted campaigns. For the already existing advertisers and those
- This influential neuroscientist wants digital marketers to “change their mind” for good.
- Key Steps To Perform A Competitive Analysis
- 6 Tips For Promoting Your Local Business On Instagram
- Can “Soft Penalty” Be A Cause For Losing Search Rankings? : Answered
- Understanding Social Media Algorithms in 2022
- Digital Team
- VS ED
- Sandiip Porwal
- Virtual Snipers Team
- 6 Content Writing Tips for better SEO and User Engagement
- I Want my website to rank on Page 1 of Google Search!
- Landing Pages that boost lead Volumes
- Power your Digital Media Campaigns with GeoFencing
- If You Missed these SEO 2020 Trends, It’s not too late yet!
- Google Adwords text ads on right side of search results removed