75. How to get started with ORM? ?
Here are a few tips on how to best handle your repute online.
- Remove any false or malicious information from your websites and social media portals before it gets out of control.
- Build up positive feedback by improving the quality of your user experience, be it online or offline.
- Avoid responding to slanders. Nip it in the bud. Since longer the negative interaction, higher are the chances of being prominent for wrong reasons in Google search results.
- Be Transparent. Accept genuine negative reviews. A site with only positive reviews will have anyone doubt its authenticity. You don’t want others to misconstrue your genuine positive feedback as a mere sham.
- Protect your personal information from unsecured sites to avoid any manipulation.
- Keep your site and social media clean and polite. Avoid vulgar, contentious and risque material damaging to the quality of your website and also to your overall personal and professional image. This is highly relevant for people seeking jobs, accomodation and similar requirements online. Remember, the search is both ways-giver and taker. You don’t want to miss out on good opportunities due to controversial online presence.